November 29, 2008

My thankfuls

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you had a lovely day filled with food, family and friends. We spent the afternoon at the Coffin house and the evening at the Goodman house. I have not eaten that much in quite some time.
I have a lot going for me right now. Just thought a list could be appropriate.

I am thankful for...
...my family and that we are all healthy this year.
...our store and that it's still making it through tougher times.
...Adam, who never ceases to amaze me in how wonderful he is.
...my girlfriends, without whom I would be so lost.
...my wigglebutt Mira and her unconditional and irrational love for me.
...my job. To have one right now and to enjoy it on most days.
...my kitchen. As tiny as it is, I've cooked a lot of food in there this year.
...downtown, which is a lot more fun than I could have imagined.
...the new friends I have made this past year and how easily they have accepted me into their circle.

I'm a lucky girl:)

the prettiest Pretty Pretty Princesses at Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Followers