- Conan O'Brien's tweets, particularly "I just learned that retweets of my Bieber tweet mentioning Bieber actually help Bieber. Bieber, you're a worthy foe. Bieber." I also love Conan's new beard. Oh what the hell, I LOVE CONAN O'BRIEN!
- Spoon's SXSW show (
- Lady rocker Rachel Flotard and her band called Visqueen. Please take a moment to enjoy "Hand Me Down."
- Spring having sprung! Warm weather is here, though who knows if she'll stay. Windows are open, Mira is sunbathing in any and every sunny spot she can find, long walks are being taken, bike will be fixed up.
- Six days until our Raleigh visit! I can hardly believe that two and a half years have passed since I moved from Raleigh back to Indy. This visit is long overdue. Hilary, Bette, and I will be reunited. Adam will enjoy North Carolina so much that we will not come home. (At least that's how it goes in my mind...) I don't have a whole lot of places to revisit or things I very much want to do. I just really want to see my friends, eat some Cookout, and go to a few choice bars. The fun I remember having the year I lived there really comes from just having really awesome friends.
- Molasses chip cookies, which I would like to morph into cherry molasses chip cookies. (recipe to follow after jump.)
- Plans to run the Race for the Cure this year instead of walking with the girls.
March 19, 2010
A list of my Right Now Loves