May 11, 2008

i'd fly in his ship any day

I love Harrison Ford. He's a scoundrel of the best and sexiest kind. USA is showing all three Indiana Jones movies today and I'm TiVoing the first and third ones. The Temple of Doom scares the shit out of me. The whole taking hearts out of people's chests? But back to Harrison Ford. Anyone who flies a piece of crap ship and makes it look awesome, who has a giant angry worm creature searching the galaxy for him, and who can rope in the Princess Leia is awesome in my book. Plus,
Indy's dad - there are people trying to kill us!
Indy - I know Dad!
Indy's dad - this is a new experience for me.
Indy - It happens to me all the time.
Badass.
There is no denying that, despite the fact that he's, what, 65, he'll be sexy in the new Indiana Jones movie.

I also just want to document a few precious moments from last night.
Precious Moment #1. Kelly tells us that the guy she's seeing might have a girlfriend. She says "I'm 50% sure he has a girlfriend and 100% sure I don't care." Classy, Kel, very classy:)
Precious Moment #2. At an art show later that night we are looking at a piece that is small samples of perfume called urine. It is, in fact, actual urine we decide. We tell Kelly to look at the back of the card which lists the ingredients. Kelly promptly picks up the card/piece of art. Adam Calloway says, "Kelly that's art, don't pick that up!" Please, it's urine, not art.
Precious Moment #3. My Adam calls at 2AM from a bachelor party in Chicago. He is incredibly drunk and outside a strip club. First we discuss the sweet cars parked outside. I tell him he should steal one. He says he does not know the code to steal these. Oh wait, yes he does, for this Range Rover! Second, we begin a lengthy discussion on a stripper's breasts. Adam says, "I don't like their boobs, they're too fake. I like yours better." Oh my Lord. Should I be flattered?

My dog knocked over the container of treats that sits on top of her crate while I was at work. She ate every single last treat in that damn container. She's been very sweet and apologetic since then. Also a bit sick to her stomach. Haha, that's what the bitch gets I say.

No comments:

Followers